Tenaya (TJ) Tison
Tenaya (TJ) Tison is the founder and executive director of Working Women of Faith, as well as an author, speaker, and entrepreneur. Through her writing, speaking, and mentoring, TJ guides both men and women to do their work, and impact others, with purpose, conviction, and integrity.
Benefits of Booking TJTJ provides speaking services to faith groups that propel listeners beyond their comfort zone and into their maximized full-faith living potential. TJ helps others look at their life and work through the eyes of God and truth of scripture.
TJ also provides training and seminars to business organizations to help their employees, leaders, and teams reach their full potential.
This isn’t motivational speaking; this is sharing real world experience that forces the listener to make the tough choices and changes that have a lasting impact in their work & life.
To have T.J. speak at your next event, contact her here
Event Speaking Topics that are Ideal for Equipping Women
Working Women of Faith is committed to equipping women to win at work and soar in faith. We bring the speaking topics that women need to hear at your next event or retreat.
Some of Our Topics
- Killing Wonder Woman– being set free from the lies and labels that have defined us for too long by replacing them with God’s truth.
- Discover your Calling: Learn how to take the spiritual and practical steps necessary to find out what God has called you to do. Explore the seasons and variety of callings God places on our lives as women.
- The Work/Life Balance Myth: Work/Life balance is a myth. We expose this myth and replace it with the real-life solution of how to be centered in God.
- Saying “Yes” to God: Find the joy of saying no to the good, so you can say “YES!” to God’s best. The result is nothing short of miraculous.
- Your Work as a Ministry, Mission and Minefield: Uncover the truth of how God views your work, and walk away with practical ways to be a missionary in your workplace and navigate the minefield of workplace issues.
- The Beauty of Brokenness: Grief and loss are a part of life. But we can we unearth the deep brokenness, release it to God, and use it for His glory and our good.
- Shame be Gone: Overcoming the shame, silence, and stigma of sexual abuse. 1 in 4 women will be sexually abused in some way in their lifetime. How do we as women overcome all the junk that comes with it and allow God to heal us? Participants will leave understanding the path to healing and wholeness as an overcomer, not just a survivor.
- Doing Business God’s Way: Thinking of starting a business? Already have one? How do we run a business in a way that yields a harvest now and in eternity? This is a step-by-step way of doing business God’s way.
Don’t see what you need?
We can customize topics to your event or retreat theme. Contact us here to find out more. We also have a network of amazing women of faith to fill a panel discussion or conference track.